8 Best VoIP Headsets in 2020
The VoIP phone system is a reliable system that enables you and your team to make and receive calls over the internet. It’s one of the best innovations the modern business world has witnessed. VoIP, along with its plethora of benefits, will improve communication and workflow. As the years go by, your business will need the best VoIP headset.
In 2020, things evolved faster than they did a few years back. It’s best to provide your business with the best VoIP headset of this year to ensure your customers the highest quality of service.
You don’t have to sulk in the corner and feel bad over a low CSAT score. What you need to do is find the right one for your needs. This move will help your business earn an impeccable reputation that no competitor can beat.
Here’s a list of options in 2020 that we found on the market with their corresponding features.
1. Jabra Evolve 65 UC
If you’re looking for a professional stereo headset, you’re looking at the right thing. The Jabra Evolve 65 UC is a wireless headset that works best for making audio calls, making it a top choice for VoIP use.
- It has dual connectivity.
- It covers about 10 hours of average talk time.
- You only need to charge this headset for 2 hours maximum.
- It includes a high-end noise-canceling microphone with ear cushions.
- Its battery can only be used at a limited time.
Price: $165 – $170
Our Verdict: The Jabra Evolve 65 has the best set-up any headset can have.
2. Jabra Pro 920 Mono Wireless Headset
The Jabra Pro 920 Mono Wireless Headset is specifically engineered for a workhorse. It provides clear audio and features a very ergonomic design, making itself suitable for anyone to use.
- It showcases an ergonomic design that is completely easy to manipulate.
- It comes with a headband, an optional ear look, and a neckband.
- It provides a foot range of 375 feet.
- It includes a noise-canceling feature to eliminate any unnecessary background noises.
- It’s covered with a full one-year warranty.
- It doesn’t come with a user-replaceable battery.
Our Verdict: The Jabra Pro 920 Mono Wireless Headset is the best wireless VoIP headset for everyone because it’s very user-friendly. Its intuitive control buttons also make it stand out more than its competitors.
3. Plantronics Voyager Stereo 4220 UC
The Plantronics Voyager Stereo 4220 UC features high-level voice quality with an ergonomic design. This headset also comes with a reliable boom microphone that allows any user to experience exceptional speaking quality.
- It has a Bluetooth connection and a Type-C USB adapter.
- It covers about 13 hours of average talk time.
- It provides a range of 98 feet.
- It only requires 1.5 hours to be fully charged.
- It doesn’t master a noise-canceling feature.
Price: $139 – 199
Our Verdict: The Plantronics Voyager Stereo 4220 UC is the best headset for sound quality.
4. Plantronics Savi 8220 Wireless Headset
The Plantronics Savi 8220 is no exception to the high-quality products of their brand. This wireless headset offers all the features you can find in the best headset.
- This headset can connect to the computer at any time and allows users to multitask.
- It comes with an HD stereo Hi-Fi sound quality.
- It includes active noise cancellation to eliminate unnecessary background noises.
- It provides a long range of up to 590 feet.
- It covers about 13 hours of average talk time.
- It’s a bit expensive for a VoIP headset.
Our Verdict: This headset is the best one for people who love to multitask. It’s also perfect for an office setting.
5. Plantronics HW510 EncorePro 510
Despite its wireless competitors, the Plantronics HW510 EncorePro 510 has garnered a spot in the best VoIP headsets for 2020. This headset is what you’ll first imagine in call centers. This headset also provides the best experience for people in call centers.
- It displays a single ear over-the-head design that’s very comfortable to wear.
- It has a very robust and durable design, and it’s built to last because of its Laser welded construction.
- It has a noise-canceling microphone with quality audio that ensures more focus.
- It has an adjustable fit that enhances comfortable wearing for long hours.
- This headset requires the Plantronics M22 Vista amplifier to be fully operational.
Our verdict: This headset is among the most affordable VoIP headsets on the market, and it’s worth every penny.
6. Sennheiser MB 660 UC MS
The MB 660 UC MS is a hands-free headset with built-in adaptive active noise-canceling. If you want to maximize your productivity at work, it’s best to invest in this one.
- It comes with a Bluetooth connection, USB cable, and a micro USB connector.
- This headset is best known for its adjustable noise reduction.
- It covers about 30 hours of average talk time.
- It only requires 3 hours of charging to be full.
- It can be heavy to wear, and it’s a bit expensive.
Price: $285 – $400
Our verdict: If you’re looking for the best VoIP headset with the longest average talk time, you must give this one a try.
7. Plantronics CS540
The Plantronics CS540 is among those VoIP headsets with Voice-Dedicated DECT technology. It provides better audio and eliminates any distraction from a Wi-Fi connection.
- Aside from being a wireless headset type, Plantronics CS540 is also convertible.
- It provides a range of 350 feet.
- It covers an average talk time of up to 9 hours.
- The design might not impress everyone.
Our verdict: This headset has the best wireless range because it still offers high-definition voice quality despite being 350 feet away from the source of connectivity.
8. Logitech H390
The Logitech H390 is perfect for users who are looking for a cheaper alternative but exceptional quality.
- This is a headset that provides an enhanced USB audio with premium sound clarity.
- It is a wired headset with a USB A port.
- It provides a range of 8 feet cable length.
- It covers an average talk time of up to 5 hours.
- It’s very affordable.
- Its connectivity doesn’t cover too many options.
Our verdict: This is the most affordable VoIP headset so far, and the quality isn’t compromised. This headset is such a good buy for users who want a more cost-efficient choice.
A Voice Over IP wireless headset is a headset with a built-in microphone. If you’ve ever been to call center offices, you’ve probably seen one already.
VoIP headsets offer a hands-free way to answer and make calls through a VoIP number and an excellent VoIP adapter. These VoIP headsets are divided into two primary connections, and this is all where everything comes down.
Your choice for the best VoIP headsets depends on your needs, purpose, and VoIP service provider. The headsets we mentioned above offer high-quality performance, but the final say is still up for you to decide.
Happy new year! From the ULTATEL family #2023newyear #2023newyear #2023newyear https://t.co/xk5RvYldknFollow
Leave a Reply